This year’s Cyberzone Game Fest kicked off at SM City North EDSA
The country’s largest chain of IT retail stores, SM Cyberzone, brings you Cyberzone Game Fest 2020. Now in its 5th year, the game fest will be highlighting the Filipino gaming industry in select SM malls which started last February 28 at SM City North EDSA. SM Cyberzone continuously aims to cement its position in the gaming industry as well as uphold its promise of providing the best and latest gadgets to their shoppers.
“We live in an age where we are inseparable with our gadgets that help us power our passions. This month, we’re highlighting this by focusing on Filipino gaming, specifically, eSports,”said SM Supermalls senior assistant vice president for sponsorships and Cyberzone marketing head Patrick Pacla.
Catch the Cyberzone Game Fest 2020 in the following SM Malls:
- Southmall (March 6 to 7)
- Naga (March 13 to 15)
- Iloilo (March 20 to 22)
- Lipa (March 27 to 29)
- Fairview (April 3 to 5)
- Cagayan de Oro Downtown (April 17 to 19)
- Bacoor (April 24 to 26)
- Cebu (May 1 to 3)
- Clark (May 8 to 10)
- Marikina (May 15 to 17)
- Calamba (May 22 to 24)
- Davao (May 29 to 31)
Cyberzone Game Fest 2020
Activities Watch out for the following tech-citing activities at SM Cyberzone Game Fest 2020.
- Game Tech Fair – Get a chance to score exclusive deals and discounts on peripherals, gaming hardware, the latest PC builds, and laptops.
- Gaming Zone – Partnered with top-notch tech and gaming brands, gamers will experience a synergy of incredible touch-and-try gaming experiences featuring only the newest innovations on eSports.
- Gaming Tournament – To continue developing the future of eSports in the country, Cyberzone Game Fest 2020 will set the stage for the most epic PC and console tournaments.
- Gaming Lounge – In partnership with the finest gaming brands in the industry, this year’s Game Fest will showcase multiple gaming setups assembled with high performance systems suitable for both enthusiasts and professional players.
Cyberzone Game Fest 2020 was made possible by PC Express, Data Blitz, Playpark, Asus Republic of Gamers, Lenovo, Legion, Acer Predator, MSI, AOC Agon, Philips, Cooler Master, HyperX, Razer, JBL, and Logitech.
Whether it is gaming, virtual reality, photography, or tech – Filipinos can live a #LifePowered by their passion with Cyberzone.
For more information, #CheckCyberzone at www.smcyberzone.com.