Avoid going out and pay your bills conveniently online through GCash Pay Bills
It’s been two weeks since the community quarantine started, yet many people still opt to go outside for many reasons — to work, to buy their daily necessities, and to pay bills. According to the Department of Health, the total number of COVID-19 cases already reach more than a thousand. With that said, people are being urged to stay at home and do self-quarantine to prevent further spreading of the virus. Though some billers approved a 30-day payment extension, still, some choose to pay their bills, especially those who did not offer a payment extension.
GCash, an e-payment platform owned by Mynt, is one with the Filipino people in these challenging times. And to lessen the things that you need to do outside your home, GCash conveniently lets its users pay their bills online to avoid people going to crowded places just to pay their bills. In just a few clicks away, you can pay your Meralco bills without leaving the comforts of your home.
Besides, doing so is a great practice of social distancing, lessening physical engagement with other people. Plus, if you don’t have a private vehicle, you have to walk all the way to the payment center which is a big hassle. I actually recently paid my Internet bill through the GCash app and it’s a less hassle. With GCash Pay Bills, I was able to avoid physical engagement with other people as well as walking a few kilometers under the sun. That’s how convenient paying your bills online with GCash is.
How To Pay Your Bills Through GCash
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to pay your bills online through GCash app.
1. Sign in to your GCash account
2. Click Pay Bills
3. Choose among the Biller Categories based on the bill that you are going to pay. For example, a Meralco bill. Click the “Electric Utilities” option.
4. Choose Meralco among the list.
5. Click the “Pay For” dropdown list and choose “Total Current Amount”.
6. Enter or scan your Meralco Reference No. which can be found at the bottom of your paper bill.
7. Enter the amount to be paid. You may opt to enter your email address to have a copy of the receipt.
8. Now your bill is paid. Easy peasy, right?
Stay at home and stay safe. Whether its utility or credit card bills, pay your bills online through GCash. There are many things that you can do with GCash. Download the app today, available in Google Play and Apple Appstore. Follow Gcash on Facebook to know more.