Have your favorite meal delivered at your doorstep with foodpanda!
In this bed weather, you can’t help but become clingy in your bed, watch your favorite series, do some work (if you are a digital nomad like me), or just chill. And sometimes, you can’t help but crave for something (which I do). Don’t let these cravings ruin your bed weather, have your cravings satisfied with Foodpanda.
foodpanda is an online food delivery platform that enables users to access a variety of restaurants from their mobile phones or desktop computer. With this app, people don’t need to wait in traffic or restaurant queues anymore, their food cravings are always just a few clicks away.
How to use foodPanda app?
1.First thing’s first, enter your location. Users can opt to use their current location or set it to place where they want the food to be delivered if they’re planning to send it to a friend or family member; the app will then give a list of restaurants within 3 kilometer radius (this is to ensure that the food will be in mint condition upon arrival).
2. Next step is to choose a restaurant. Foodpanda has over 1,000 partner restaurants in Metro Manila and Cebu. From Japanese to Chinese, to American, to Mediterranean, whatever cuisine you’re craving for, foodpanda will be there to satisfy your cravings.
3. The third step is to choose from the menu of your restaurant of choice. The prices of the menu items, as well as the minimum order, are shown in the app. Users are also notified regarding promos offered by the restaurants.
4. Add your desired menu item to your basket. You can go back and add 1, or 2, or 5 more items to your basket. Note that, for most restaurants, the delivery charge is just P59.00 no matter how much your total food bill is.
5. The fifth step is to ensure you’ve gotten all that you need to satisfy your cravings and then proceed to checkout.
6. The next step is to input your exact delivery address. You can also input specific delivery instructions.
7. You then have to choose which payment method you prefer. Depending on the restaurant, foodpanda accepts cash on delivery and online payment via all major credit cards and paypal.
8. The final step is to check your order details and make sure that everything is correct. Click on Place Order and patiently wait for your order to arrive. The app has a timer that automatically starts once you place an order. The default waiting time is 60 minutes after the restaurant has confirmed receipt of your order and if you have other concerns, you can talk to a customer service representative via the Live Chat function both in the app and desktop site.
Now that everything is accessible online, people can order through the app and just wait for their food to be delivered at home. You can eat your favorite food without the hassle of going out, stream and play your favorite movies and shows while waiting, and relax with loved ones all in the comfort of your home. There’s no need to brave the storm and draining traffic this rainy season. Yes, with foodpanda, it’s easier to just #EatPlayLove on this bed weather.