Japan’s Moist Diane haircare brand is now available in the Philippines
Good hair speaks louder than words. It is one person’s best accessory, the first thing that people see when they see you. Would you let a bad hair day give you a bad impression?
Short or long, straight or curly, natural or dyed, your hairstyle can change how others think of you. But good hair doesn’t just happen, it needs a good care regime. Below are some tips on how to take care of your crowning glory for healthy and lustrous locks.
1. Massage your scalp
Healthy hair needs a healthy scalp. Did you know that massaging your scalp even just for a few minutes every day removes dead skin cells and stimulates circulation in the head and neck area? It also relaxes your mind and nervous system, giving you a sound sleep. Massaging also prevents having a flaky, dry, and itchy scalp while strengthening the roots of your hair, promoting new hair growth. You can use warm oil while massaging your scalp for better results.
2. Be careful on wet hair
Your hair is most delicate when wet. So make sure to dry it carefully and naturally. Avoid excessive brushing on wet hair as it may lead to breakage and frizzy hair. Use a hairdryer that has a cold option because too much heat can damage your hair. And if you are using a hair styling tool like straightener or curler, make sure to use a heat-protectant spray prior usage to protect your hair from the heat emitted.
3. Protect your hair from the sun
Though sunshine is essential to us, direct sunlight, especially at noon, affects our hair cuticle like a bleach, resulting in light streaks and dryness on our hair. Protect your hair from the sun by using a great and fashionable hat or cap when going out to the beach or spending time outside for a long time.
4. Choose the right products
Did you know that sometimes the hair problems start with your hair product? It can be the one that causes your bad hair day. Bid goodbye to bad hair days and go organic with Moist Diane. Moist Diane uses the highest quality organic oils that leave your hair beautifully hydrated. The #1 sold hair care brand features super antioxidants and scientific beauty keratins proven to keep women’s hair healthy and strong. It’s sulfate-free and only uses natural ingredients. Moist Diane has different shampoo variants that can cater to your hair needs.
- For Mending – Moist Diane Extra Damage Repair variant works its wonders by mending split ends, resolving roughness, fixes detangling, and prevent color fading. It only uses organic oils and amino keratin to help smoothen and support your hair from within.
- For Volume – Moist Diane Extra Volume & Scalp caresses scalp using its unique formula infused with quality and gentle organic oils. It has an exceptional formula perfect for increasing scalp health to fight hair loss and control dandruff. It also adds hair volume using its unique volumizing keratin and natural conditioning polymer.
- For Straightening – Moist Diane Extra Smooth & Straight delicately moisturizes women’s hair from the roots to the ends for a smoother and incredibly soft, straighter hair. It has magical features — the Quinoa oil and cuticle keratin — that unravels the unruly, the rough, and the frizzy hair, giving your hair a silky smooth flow.
5. Use a treatment once a week
Give your hair additional care by using treatments at least once a week. It could be a hair mask or a treatment conditioner. Moist Diane also offers treatment products that are good for any hair goals — for mending, for volume, and for straightening.
Keep these tips in mind for a great hair day every day. Learn more about Moist Diane by following them on Facebook.